[OS X TeX] BibDesk + CVS Checkout?

Michael McCracken michael_mccracken at mac.com
Fri Sep 16 01:26:16 CEST 2005

This does indeed seem to be a problem with the program you were using
on Windows, since adding that field does result in valid BibTeX, even
if only BibDesk actually uses it.

I don't know much about BibTeXManager, but for a more capable editor
on windows I might suggest JabRef: http://jabref.sourceforge.net/

JabRef is a Java app that also runs on OS X, they have a Windows
installer for it, and it does read files generated by BibDesk.

Hope this helps,
-mike

     Michael McCracken
     michael_mccracken at mac.com