[OS X TeX] TeXShop Daily Experience/Usage (\ref, \cite)

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Sep 15 16:30:54 CEST 2005

JT,

On Sep 15, 2005, at 04:20, Jung-Tsung Shen wrote:

> Not knowing that the macro was already in TexShop, I adopted Adam's
> instruction and enabled the AppleScript again. Here's the result:

[...]

That sounds more like Gary's suggestion.  My suggestion is to use
BibDesk's autocomplete plugin, which ties into Mac OS X's default
autocompletion mechanism; you trigger it by hitting opt-esc.  If you
have BibDesk, it's discussed (with screenshots) under the "Inserting
Citations" heading.

-- Adam