[OS X TeX] TeXShop Daily Experience/Usage (\ref, \cite)

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:01:30 CEST 2005

I would like to get some input and advice from people using TeXShop
(or other frontend):

I had been using WinEdt on WIndows more than I was on TexShop on Mac.
Recently I set up a nice CVS server, so the synchronization is no
longer a problem and I decided to use TexShop more often.

Both Frontends are excellent programs in their own ways. There is one
feature on WinEdt, however, that I would very much like to see on
TeXShop: on WinEdt, when you type '\ref{}', or '\cite', for example,
then a pop-up little window shows up to let you select the item so you
don't have to look for it.

It appears that this feature is not on TeXShop. I was wondering how
other users handle this situation?

Thanks for any comments.

JT
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>