[OS X TeX] Installation of informal math fonts

Christof Janssen c.janssen at mpi-hd.mpg.de
Tue Sep 6 15:17:06 CEST 2005

Sorry,

I meant the difference in filenames between ./iffonts.map and
iffonts.map.

With respect to the output of updmap I followed your advice and found
indeed some file content in
  /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/
pdftex_dl14.map. There, for example. I found that the particular
ifmath fonts are listed as:

ifbo10cm ifbo "CMEncoding ReEncodeFont" <cm.enc <ifbo.pfb
ifex10 <ifex10.pfb
ifmi10 <ifmi10.pfb
ifrb10cm ifb "CMEncoding ReEncodeFont" <cm.enc <ifb.pfb
ifrm10cm ifrg "CMEncoding ReEncodeFont" <cm.enc <ifrg.pfb
ifro10cm ifo "CMEncoding ReEncodeFont" <cm.enc <ifo.pfb
ifsy10 <ifsy10.pfb

Nevertheless, TeX output is still missing.

Christof

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>