[OS X TeX] Request from Gary and Joe

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Sun Sep 4 00:00:59 CEST 2005

Dear Friends/Colleagues,

We apologize for going off topic, but Gary and I have, for many
years, provided at no cost the service of both this mailing list as
well as as the TeX on Mac OS X website. We have never asked for
anything substantial in return. Given current events, however, we
feel compelled to ask for your generosity in supporting the victims
of of Hurricane Katrina by donating to the American Red Cross at:

http://www.redcross.org/donate/donate.html

Every amount donated will reflect your appreciation for the efforts
we make to maintain this site as the one of the best resources
available for Mac TeX users. We hope that you can give even the
smallest amount will help to alleviate the suffering of the victims.

Sincerely,
Gary and Joe

(+1) 937-775-5085
http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater