[OS X TeX] Commeting Solution for LaTeX/PDF? Or, Collaboration Tools?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 23:22:42 CEST 2005

I would like to ask for suggestions on commenting tools/packages on
LaTeX and PDF.

When writing a paper, the manuscript usually has to bounce back and
forth between the collaborators many times. In this situation, a good
commenting method, easy to use, efficient, and allows using
mathematical formulas, is very desirable. Depending on the
collaborators, some prefer LaTex, some prefers PDF. Are there good
tools for this purpose?

Also on this topic, has anyone ever used i-Storm?

http://www.mathgamehouse.com/istorm/

>From the website, it does look fantastic. However, I have never met
anyone around me ever used the software, and am wondering if it does
work well in real life.

Thanks.

JT
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>