[OS X TeX] TeXShop and footbib

Jeffrey Roland jroland at lsu.edu
Tue Oct 25 01:51:14 CEST 2005

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.  Herb's (below) seemed the
most straightforward, so that's the one I tried first (up to making
the Footbib engine).  Now I'm getting a TeXShop error message that
says "Can't find the required tool. Users/jeff/
TeXShop/Engines/Footbib.engine does not have the executable bit set."
How do I fix this?

TIA,

Jeff Roland

Jeffrey Roland