[OS X TeX] wrapfig query

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 21 17:32:28 CEST 2005

I did it once myself; first, by using the package wrapfig, but the
placement was very unstable, so that I dediced to use two minipages
one for the figure and one for the text. This was very satisfactory.
On the other hand I really doubt that result is worth the trouble.
Why can't a figure be sitting alone in the center with text above or
below. I guess our judgement of what is beautiful is biased by the
fact that wrapping text around a figure is supposed to be technically
difficult.

Claus