[OS X TeX] Very, very Off Topic: Paris

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Wed Oct 19 11:20:16 CEST 2005

Hello Dear Users (many of you, I guess, are users of my redistribution),

A very OT request for all of you who are knowledgeable about Paris. I know
this is very, very OT, but you can help me (and maybe some people like
that idea). However, I think for the sake of the signal to noise ratio on
this list, send me off list answers.

>From Dec 9 until Dec 11 I want to visit Paris for a romantic weekend with
my wife because it is our 15-year anniversary (yes, I know, the party was
in June 2002 and many of you sent wonderful cards, but Dec 8 is our true
start day). I need tips for good hotels (not the cheapest per se, but
good) and good restaurants (good but not expensive) and other tips (music
maybe?). I know there are some french people on this list, though most of
them will not be from Paris. Still, you might be able to give me a
worthwhile tip.

Yours and thanks in advance and don't forget: answer off list so the list
does not get too much noise from this.

PS. While we are off topic and on the topic of France: If someone knows a
good 1967-1968 (green system, old nose) Citroen DS (21?) (Pallas?) for
sale, give me a tip too ;-)