[OS X TeX] beamer/psnup 4up page

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at fc.ul.pt
Tue Oct 18 12:26:56 CEST 2005

On Oct 18, 2005, at 1:00 AM, TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List wrote:

>> Ingo Reich wrote:
>>

>>> Hi, what settings for psnup do people us to print out a 4up
>>> handout  of beamer.cls slides? I tried the recommended settings
>>> (psnup -4 - W128mm -H96mm -pa4 -m5mm -b2mm), but the slides are
>>> pushed too far to  the right. Thanks, Ingo

Not exactly what you asked, but why not use pdflatex to do your
stuff? The pdfpages package is great for this stuff.
Minimal example:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pdfpages}
\begin{document}
\includepdf[pages=-,nup=2x2]{beamerfile}
\end{document}

(Also, not to make too fine a point on it, powerdot comes with an
excellent (truly) handout mode, so that would be no work at all)

Luis Sequeira