[OS X TeX] Backward Find

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:48:56 CEST 2005

This is probably not the time for such a mundane item but here it is anyhow.

Because I introduced a new section, I now have to renumber all
subsequents pdf files as well as the corresponding \includegraphics so
as to keep a semblance of order.

The former is bad enough (since I don't know how to write scripts) but
using the Find (in TeXShop) for the latter risks being a bit confusing
because at any given time until I am done I will have two
\includegraphics tied to the same pdf file.

This wouldn't be the case if Find could be used from the "Bottom Up"
rather than from the "Top Down" as is the case when I select "Origin: Top".

Hopeful regards
--schremmer