[OS X TeX] Open Testing of MacTeX Distribution

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Oct 11 11:30:01 CEST 2005

Am 11.10.2005 um 09:24 schrieb Joachim Kock:

> Sounds like a major issue to me, especially since the distribution
> does not
> come with many frontends.

No, no! Maarten just found out that the installer is not patching
/etc/profile and /etc/csh.login.

I am not sure whether Apple puts /usr/local/bin into the search PATH of
any shell ... If PATH is incorrect or misses elements then the
programmes in these directories are not accessible, except you invoke
them by the whole pathname, i.e. /usr/local/bin/gs.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

In Deutschland kann es keine Revolution geben, weil mensch dazu den
Rasen betreten müsste. (Joseph Stalin)