[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk-1.1.7

Walter Smits smitsw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:04:38 CEST 2005

Just want to say a big thank-you to everyone involved, great work.
The boolean checkboxes are a perfect solution to the feature request
I posted here a while ago (a means to mark bibdesk entries that need
attention).  The iTunes style ratings also make a great addition.

Thanks!

- Walter

Op 5-okt-2005, om 5:21 heeft Adam R. Maxwell het volgende geschreven: