[OS X TeX] epstopdf

Piet van Oostrum piet at cs.uu.nl
Tue Oct 4 10:22:58 CEST 2005

>JL> Thanks for the precision. This means that I should take some care in
>JL> reading once more the man page :-(.

That should be the man page for sh (or bash). Not the man page for find.

>JL> In the meanwhile, I will still be putting quotes everywhere... Being
>JL> paranoid might help sometimes.

Of course there are situations where quotes are not wanted. E.g. when
interpolating the values of shell (or environment) variables. E.g. $HOME is
different from '$HOME' and may also be different from "$HOME". The whole
thing about shell quoting is quite tricky.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet at cs.uu.nl>