[OS X TeX] Latest TeX and tex4ht problems

Eitan Gurari gurari at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Oct 2 00:21:49 CEST 2005

Herbert,

I too believe the problem is within the G-script of tex4ht.env.

Check the listing provided during the compilation, to determine which
version of tex4ht.env is activated.  Then try the following file

   http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/temp/tex4ht.env

in the work directory. If the compilation works fine, replace the
installed file with the above one.  Otherwise, delete the second file,
issue the command `tex4ht -hv dvi-filename', and email me the listings
onto the screen of the two compilations.

-eitan