[OS X TeX] Title (cover) Page layout

Michael Sciascia msciascia at poc.it
Wed Nov 30 16:13:07 CET 2005

on 30/11/05 14:25 Peter Dyballa wrote:

>Am 30.11.2005 um 13:53 schrieb Michael Sciascia:
>
>> I installed them and tried to use the "titling" package
>
>Where did you install them? How did you do it? What are the errors?

I installed it following the instructions provided in the readme file,
basically I compiled it and moved the titling.sty file in the folder
Library/texmf/textex/latex inside my home folder.
Actually i made some more tries now to show you the errors and it worked
:o!
I was sure all the commands needed to be included between
\title{......}.
I tried writing \title{} and then all the commands in one example in the
package PDF and it worked!
Now I just need to read it more carefully and try to understand how I
can get the desired layout.

LaTex packages are great but often they lack a simple step by step guide
of the right construct for real beginners such me :(
Sorry for the stupid question and thanks for the response!

Ciao,
Michael
--
ATC asked, "What was your last known position?"
Student: "When I was number one for takeoff".