[OS X TeX] Title (cover) Page layout

Michael Sciascia msciascia at poc.it
Wed Nov 30 13:53:15 CET 2005

Hi!
I am sorry to bother you all with a stupid question but I really can't
sort out this.
I'd like to change the layout of the Title page but I can't find out how
exactly...
e.g. I'd like to have the title in the center and some information like
my name, url and email not at the usual place reserved for the author
but, for example, at the upper right.
I looked in the list archives and at the faq:
<http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=titlsty>
and downloaded the packages mentioned at the link above.
I installed them and tried to use the "titling" package (with the
examples provided in its manual) but I keep getting errors when I
typeset the file as if the commands aren't recognized.
The manual isn't very clear about that but I tried using
\usepackage{titling} but didn't help much...

Is there any place where I can find a simple tutorial on how to change
the title page or the use of the best package for the work?

I'm sorry if this has been asked many times or the solution is obvious,
but I'm really lost...
Thanks!

Ciao,
Michael
--
"fastjet XXX, be advised, there's smoke coming from the back of your
aircra .... ah, disregard, I see you've already ejected"