[OS X TeX] Setting up PDFtricks on MacOS10.4

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Mon Nov 28 19:17:40 CET 2005

> Ok... It looks like you have the shell escape turned off (security
> reasons? I thought it was turned on by default). Go to TeXShop-
> >Preferences Engine tab and make the pdftex line
>
> pdftex --shell-escape
>
> and the pdflatex line
>
> pdflatex --shell-escape
>
> i.e., add the --shell-escape option to the lines.

Yay!!! Thank you. I'd almost had that right, but slightly off.

Now I just have to figure out why all my figures are put on their own
pages, which seems to directly contradict section 3.1 of pdflatex's
manual.pdf. Of course, it probably really means I'm doing something
silly.

Thanks!
Chris