[OS X TeX] Suspicion of TeXShop bug

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Mon Nov 28 17:54:03 CET 2005

Ted Koppel once commented that he starts all Nightline-s with "This
is Tedd Koppel reporting from Washington", and still almost all
listeners think that he is is New York.

There are two visual indicators whether a file has been saved. Not
saved: the black dot in the red close button; the icon for the
document (to the left of the name) is gray. Saved: no black dot; the
icon is darker.

GG