[OS X TeX] Setting up PDFtricks on MacOS10.4

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Mon Nov 28 16:46:22 CET 2005

I now understand the path structure in MacOS much better and can
include .jpg's (thanks, Ross and Mortten!!!). Now, since I'm moving
to pdflatex, I'm in the process of moving from pstricks to pdftricks.
I find the documentation with pdftricks rather scanty (vis-a-vis
setting it up) for someone with minimal Unix knowledge. I can see how
to use it once it's set up, just not how to set it up. I had no
problem following the NewPDFtricks documentation; the documentation
told me exactly where to put the newpdftricks.sty file. However,
NewPDFtricks assumes I already have pdftricks working. I've been
googling in vain. Could someone point me to a page that gives me step-
by-step instructions for setting up pdftricks on MacOSX10.4 for a
Unix novice?

Thanks!
Chris