[OS X TeX] beamer & multimedia/movie15

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Nov 24 17:33:44 CET 2005

Am 24.11.2005 um 14:49 schrieb Ingo Reich:

> I DID upgrade to TL2005 and I DID upgrade to gs 8.51, and I DID move
> my personal texmf tree out of the way (in a later run), and I NEVER
> touched any of the hidden tex-files

Can you send me your LOG file privately, Ingo? Plus TeX test and DVI?
Are there more files like < phoneticstest.*>? (ls -l phoneticstest*)
Maybe I am doing something clever in my TeX source I'm not aware of ...

And now for something completely different: does the WAV file exist
where it should? Can you play it with for example qtplay from the
command line in the TeX file's directory using the relative path as in
the TeX source? Could be you do not hear anything because the file is
not there where you suppose it. What does the cursor in Adobe Reader
6.02 (or 7.05) do when you move it from the white over the word
"bieten"? I see that it changes fron an open hand to a fist with a
stiff index finger. So there is something at this word ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

              ~  O
              ~  O  o