[OS X TeX] beamer & multimedia/movie15

Ingo Reich ireich at mac.com
Thu Nov 24 14:49:19 CET 2005

%%% Sorry for top-posting (I had to switch from Mail to the browser) %%%

Hi Pete,
the thing is, I DID upgrade to TL2005 and I DID upgrade to gs 8.51, and I DID move my personal texmf tree out of the way (in a later run), and I NEVER touched any of the hidden tex-files except for updmap.cfg (at least not that I am aware of),and I tested this setup on my Pismo (sorry, of course via simpdftex, I still use "altpdftex" as a synonym for going the dvips route), and the problem still persists. This is why I made dvips responsible for the problem. I just have no idea where else the problem could be located. (Of course it will turn out in the end that I am the problem, but I still need to figure out in which way I'm involved ;-)
Ingo