[OS X TeX] Fwd: New (Co-)Maintainer for jurabib wanted!

Matthias Damm macplanet at macnews.de
Mon Nov 21 00:17:26 CET 2005

Hello everybody,

Jens Berger, the author of the jurabib package, has announced that he
will not have time to continue the package himself, and that he is
looking for help.
Maybe someone on this list is able and willing to help ...

Please find Jens's message below:

> Von: Jens Berger <jberger at gmx.net>
> Datum: 20. November 2005 12:09:26 MEZ
>
> Dear jurabib users,
>
> I'm looking for a new (Co-)Maintainer for the jurabib package.
> Because of my job and my family I just have no longer enough time for
> the needed further development and support of the jurabib package. If
> nobody is found for this job, I'll have to freeze the package. This
> would be very sad.
>
> Basic (better advanced :-) TeX/LaTeX/BibTeX-Knowledge would be
> helpful.
>
> Please contact me if you are interested!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jens
> --
>                                                     www.jurabib.org

Best,
Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41