[OS X TeX] block comment

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Fri Nov 18 16:00:51 CET 2005

Piet,

You are a genius. It works.

It makes one wonder, how many other files are there that are not
necessary, in fact, may cause problem. Dick did an excellent job with
the interface, and if something does not work, we can turn to him (I
know I will, I have some requests). But who knows what are the
hundreds (thousands) of files we installed, many for options we do
not use.

In the old days I used Textures. If something did not work I called
Barry Smith. It was all his code...

GG
P.S. And thanks also to Bruno and  Peter for their help. G.