[OS X TeX] Re: Newbie TeTex font installation

Markus Hänchen youcontrol at hispeed.ch
Fri Nov 18 10:47:19 CET 2005

All I read about non-CM fonts in LaTeX sounded were complicated to me,
until somebody pointed me to the 'times' package. The following code
produces pdfs with Times-Roman, Type 1, True Type (according to Acrobat):

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{times}

\begin{document}

Text

\end{document}

I do not know, however, to which other fonts this can be extended.

Markus