[OS X TeX] Newbie TeTex font installation

Paul Vickers paul.vickers at unn.ac.uk
Thu Nov 17 13:18:13 CET 2005

Thanks Thomas

First time through it took  while, but it worked with my LaTeX
installation! Alas, I used GillSans as a test which doesn't seem to
support either old style numbers or small caps, but the basic charset
worked fine! Thanks ever so much.

Not ready to move to ConTeXt yet as I don't want to learn another macro
package, especially as most journals still want LaTeX files. However,
now I can get my favourite fonts working (as far as they allow) I am a
happy bunny!

Cheers

Paul

--
____________________________________
Dr P. Vickers BSc PhD CEng MIEE ILTM

School of Computing, Engineering, & Information Sciences
Northumbria University
Pandon Building, Camden Street
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
NE2 1XE

Tel +44 (0)191 243-7614
Fax +44 (0)870 133-9127
e-mail: paul.vickers at northumbria.ac.uk
web: www.paulvickers.com/northumbria

Northumbria University.

====

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private
and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee,
please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please
that all electronic mail from, to, or within Northumbria University may
be the subject of a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
and related legislation, and therefore may be required to be disclosed
to third parties.

This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to
leaving Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be
liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.