[OS X TeX] Problem with Printing --> Now: Document Types

Marcus Michalsky mmichalsky at gmx.de
Thu Nov 17 02:19:03 CET 2005

thx so far, you're right Alan. It seems it is quite a special not
(only) TeX related problem...

I try your link. Mysterious that Epson wrotes on their site, that no
major changes were made from Panther to Tiger :-) ^^

But I have another thing. Is there any good doc or can somebody
explain the document types ?
I mean, what is DVI, PS, PDF, Metafont... How did it all work. Is PDF
only a container (because it needs the fonts...) Some kind of vector
graphics ?
Converting all that to each other...
I hope you understand my question...

Thx