[OS X TeX] Problem with Printing

Marcus Michalsky mmichalsky at gmx.de
Wed Nov 16 22:20:40 CET 2005

Yeah thx, you're right it isn't impressive that this works. But thx
at all. IT tooks very long to print, but for short docs it goes.

Alan, how do I check, what font encoding I use ?

Pete, I checked i-installer and choose the option install all fonts
(configure only). But still the same thing. When I transfer this
document to the
PowerBook with Panther, it works great. Sometimes the last page is
missing (when I print more sites on a page), but no font problems there.
And by the way, even the same happens on some Powerpoint PDFs from my
Professors or Papers from Dolby and Berkeley etc, on Tiger some
fonts are atificially deformed or missing, and on the Powerbook
EVERYTHING ok.

Yeah George, with Tiger nothing seems to work with the Epson laser,
but before with Panther I had NO problems !

Some time ago I installed the Epson Printer Package from the Panther
CD on the Tiger Installation, something works then, but only
something, still
MANY errornous printouts.

Greetings
Marcus