[OS X TeX] problem with pst-pdf

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Mon Nov 14 18:05:20 CET 2005

Le 14 nov. 05 à 16:07, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

> Howdy,
>
> Should this work?

It works, however your drawing extends beyond the box built by
pspicture which is about 2.1 by 2.25 cm (as far as I remeber the unit
is by default 1cm) ...

If you run it through tex+ghostscript (after commenting out the
\usepackage(pst-pdf}) you will see that the axes go into the text. I
think pst-pdf gets confused because of the conflicting information
between the boundeing box given by pspicture and the bounding box of
the drawing....

--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)