[OS X TeX] Form Documents

Bob Kerstetter bkerstetter at mac.com
Mon May 23 19:41:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

For 10 years we have been using Word and VBA to generate form
documents. We enter name, address, etc for one person, then use that
information to generate 24 different documents, each one customized
with the name, address, etc. for the one person.

Is there some way of doing this with TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt so:

1. The users have a Mac-like dialog box where they can tab forward,
backward, etc to enter the information about the person, then press
OK to create the 24 docs.

2. The user can do as number 1, but then select from a list the docs
they want to create.

3. The user can edit the text of the output PDF with Acrobat or
whatever and the lines still wrap and the pages still break. BTW, the
output is double spaced.

Bob

Bob Kerstetter
http:/