[OS X TeX] Line thickness in TeXShop preview (and Preview.app) on Tiger

Jan Hegewald j.hegewald at tu-bs.de
Fri May 20 19:22:21 CEST 2005

Am 20.05.2005 um 14:00 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> I'm surprised when you mention a permission problem, because there
> does not seem to be restrictions at this level:

When disabling languages via Finder info, the folder French.lproj
inside the .app bundle is moved:
/Applications/Adobe Reader 7.0/Adobe Reader
7.0.app/Contents/Resources/French.lproj
becomes
/Applications/Adobe Reader 7.0/Adobe Reader 7.0.app/Contents/Resources
Disabled/French.lproj
so you need write permissions to these paths. But there is another way:
open Adobe Reader 7.0.app via Finder context menu, open Contents, move
French.lproj from Resources to Resources Disabled (maybe you need to
create this folder first). The Finder allows you to identify as admin.
Or you go the Terminal way with sudo mkdir and sudo mv.

HTH,
--Jan--

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>