[OS X TeX] TeXniscope

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed May 18 22:09:13 CEST 2005

I am running TeXniscope 0.3.3 - compiled from the source with a few
special Xcode settings, though I don't think these settings have any
effect - and T. works as usual under 10.4.1. The only difference is
that sometimes there are console messages like

Users/claus/Documents/Downloads/TeXniscope-v0-1.3.3-src/MyDocument.m:940
2005-05-16 15:40:28.480 TeXniscope[11666] *** NSTimer discarding
exception '[NOTE: this exception originated in the server.]
Not Processing' that raised during firing of timer with target
5e13220 and selector 'runPrimaryTask:'

which hadn't been there in 10.3. This message also strangely refers
to the T. source folder and not to the application in /Applications.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>