[OS X TeX] TeXniscope

Massimiliano Gubinelli mgubi at mac.com
Wed May 18 19:08:54 CEST 2005

Dear Armin,
  one possibility is that TeXniscope cannot convert the dvi to pdf
for displaying. To check for this try on the command line to issue
the command

dvipdfm xyz.pdf

and see if the dvipdfm program can convert the document.

Optionally please it would be helpful for me to have a copy of the
document for debugging (if it is possible).

best,
Massimiliano

PS: also, look at the console (via Console.app) to see if some error
messages are shown.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>