[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT

Pierre Chatelier pierre.chatelier at club-internet.fr
Tue May 17 17:28:50 CEST 2005

Le 17 mai 2005, à 17:23, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> It is possible to get the depth of any box, by using in plain TeX the
> primitive \dp, and in LaTeX the command \settodepth.
<snip>
> Hope this helps,

Yes, but the depth should be deduced from the pdf rather than set "a
priori".
If I am given a PDF image (as a black box), is it possible for me to
extract, from the pdf, the height of the box and its baseline ? Or
perhaps it could have been put into a comment field of the PDF during
latex compilation ?

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>