[OS X TeX] A working version of emacs (fwd)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue May 17 01:13:31 CEST 2005

Am 16.05.2005 um 18:31 schrieb mark oilcan:

> Font sets don't exist in xemacs. These things are supposed to work by
> language environment etc under the options menu. I would suggest
> writing to xemacs-beta if you have found some instances which don't
> work properly.

Hello Mark!

You seem to have both versions available. If you like you can download
a reference file I used too for simplicity:
ftp://kermit.columbia.edu/kermit/charsets/utf8.txt and try to compare
the performance in Quartz and X11.

It's almost 2 MB and quite complete, i.e. 64K lines describing the
Unicode 4 characters set. I think I am still missing some fonts for
some scripts, so gaps can be explained from this -- or from the fact
that XEmacs only uses exactly one font to display now more than 64K
glyphs in Unicode 4.2?

--
Greetings

   Pete

Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 Americans.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>