[OS X TeX] find in texshop - wishlist

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at adelphia.net
Sun May 15 02:25:12 CEST 2005

1. When I search in Texshop for a string, I hit apple-F and start
typing the string. The Find panel, however, remembers the last string
and *appends* the typing to the old string. It would be better if the
find panel opened with the old string *selected* so that any new typing
writes over the old.

2. The highlight color changes the highlight (of course) but also the
color of the font of the search string. The font color reverts to black
after relaunching texshop.

3. It would be nice if Find would automatically switch to "Scope
Selection", if some text is already selected.

4. Could we change "Less Options" to "Fewer Options"?

Themis

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>