[OS X TeX] post strikes again?

Hendrik Chaltin hendrik.chaltin at univ.u-3mrs.fr
Wed May 11 16:58:48 CEST 2005

My apologies to the French post company.
They were not involved.
Instead, it was the local habit for people
who are in charge of deliveries (such as TNT)
to stop looking for an otherwise well-indicated address
if they have to look for it for more than 30 sec.
(I live in a small suburb.)
(They then report to their boss
that the address does not exist.)
What really makes me angry
is that TNT Marignane did not try to phone or e-mail me.

Anyway, on the phone, they promised delivery tomorrow.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>