[OS X TeX] post strikes again?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed May 11 16:28:02 CEST 2005

Le 10 mai 05 à 18:17, Hendrik Chaltin a écrit :

> According to my TNT "shipment status"
> my "Tiger" arrived at Marignane airport (near Marseille, France)
> on 29 April.
> It never arrived at my home.
>
> [...]
>
> Did anyone experience something similar?

No. Mine was delivered on April 29.

> Can one ask Apple for a second and certified shipment?

Not sure. When the parcel is delivered a delivery notice is included,
you're asked to sign something, and I imagine some indication is then
sent back to Apple or their contractor, that delivery has taken
place. Hence it should be easy for Apple to check the status of your
parcel.

> Please don't advise me to complain with the local post office.
> I am sure they will be very happy to file my complaint.

You can also have a look there <http://www.apple.com/support/store/
shipping.html>, there's a form for reporting back trouble. Or get
refunds. It says: "If you're still having trouble using the Apple
Store, let us know. We respond to requests in the order they are
received, and will contact you within 24 hours."

HTH,

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>