[OS X TeX] another bad change in tiger preview...

Leah Berman lberman at ursinus.edu
Mon May 9 20:41:39 CEST 2005

Hi--

I was also trying to use TeXShop to clip part of a file today, and I
couldn't figure out how to do it. I can select the text or graphic,
but it doesn't really give me a selection box (although clicking
option helped with that), and it didn't behave the nice way it used
to (when it was easy to clip graphics). The only thing that seemed
likely was to go to Preview/Save Selection to File... (which I then
saved as a .pdf) but when I did that I got a blank file.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or if this is just a broken/missing
feature in the new version? I'm running TeXShop 2.01.

Thanks,

Leah

Leah Wrenn Berman, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
Ursinus College
P.O. Box 1000
Collegeville, PA  19426

610-409-3000 x2411