[OS X TeX] TeXShop on Tiger: Reply to Bruno

Keith M. Chugg chugg at usc.edu
Fri May 6 20:27:11 CEST 2005

Rich,

TexShop is great - thanks.

A couple of things I notice about the current vers. that, as a user,
I would like to see changed...

1.) In the prefs->preview-> default mouse mode, add a choice that is
"maintain as set".  This means that if the last time I was at the
preview window, I had it set for text, keep text; if it was set for
select, keep select.  I use texshop to create mathematical
equations/symbols to be copied between the preview window and another
app. (e.g., omnigraffle or keynote).  It is convenient to keep the
"select" setting when doing this repeatedly, but otherwise I would
like the text select setting for synching...

2.) FIND:  when I type cmd-F foo, and hit return, this used to search
for foo.  Now, it searches for vvvfoo if I had previously searched
for vvv -- ie, the default mode is to append what you type instead of
overwrite the string from the previous search.  Most apps use the
overwrite convention, so I am used to this.

Thanks again for the great program.

Keith
--
http://csi.usc.edu