[OS X TeX] Equation editors

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue May 3 14:04:22 CEST 2005

On 5/3/05 2:03 AM, "Bruno Voisin" <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:

> Le 3 mai 05 à 08:42, Bruno Voisin a écrit :
>
>> - The TeXType URL <http://homepage.mac.com/yujit_achikawa/
>> textype.html> doesn't seem to be working anymore.
>
> Well it seems Safari saves the HTML file textype.html on disk instead
> of displaying it. Odd!
>
> Bruno Voisin

Howdy,

I ran into that yesterday and had to do a bit of game playing to get it to
work. First I went to the user's site; i.e., delete the textype.html from
the end of the URL. Then I moused over the link to the file to see that URL
(I think it was something like textype.zip or textype.sit) and added that to
the end of the URL. Then it finally downloaded.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>