[OS X TeX] LaTexiT

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Tue May 3 00:39:34 CEST 2005

On May 2, 2005, at 11:54 PM, Onur Baser wrote:

> I could not make this work with word. It is transmitting just block
> box. Did you have the same problems.

Don't have word. Word has serious issues with including PDF. Try a
program that will accept pdf: TextEdit comes to mind. I tried it with
Create, and that works. It is pretty close to a mirror image of the
LaTeX Equation editor. Why, oh why this duplication, where
cooperation and progress is needed. Before I wrote my rant I hadn't
really usedthe application, I just read the read-me and played a bit
with it. Now that I used it a little, it becomes obvious how close it
is to LEE, including the library. It more or less looks like an Aqua
version of LEE.

sigh,

Maarten
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>