[OS X TeX] Questions about cocoAspell installation

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon May 2 16:54:57 CEST 2005

On 5/2/05 8:56 AM, "Bruno Voisin" <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:

> - Is it possible to use cocoAspell for TeX only, with Apple's built-
> in spell checker being used for anything else (Mail, iWork, etc.).
> (For me this is a show-stopper, if cocoAspell can't be used for TeX
> only I won't go further.)

Howdy,

Since this appears to be a show stopper for you I guess I'll just start
answering this one. It appears, at least in 10.3.9, that once chosen in one
application (via choosing the dictionary) CocoAspell 2.0 still is chosen
everywhere. If I change the dictionary in BBEdit and go back to TeXShop the
new dictionary is chosen there (i.e., no longer aspell) too. Sigh...

This looks like an OS thing, not an CocoAspell thing.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>