[OS X TeX] The TeXShop problem on Tiger

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon May 2 08:49:52 CEST 2005

Le 2 mai 05 à 04:31, Richard Seguin a écrit :

> On the whole everything is behaving beautifully with Tiger, and I'm
> very pleased. However, I attempted to install the iWork '05 demo
> from the CD that they included with the Tiger install disk, and it
> keeps crashing mid way through the install.

I can't report on Tiger vs. TeXShop itself, as I have not yet
finished to reinstall/update everything following an Archive &
Install of Tiger. But regarding iWork: the retail (not trial) version
installs and works OK with Tiger. Possibly the fact that I have also
iLife is important here, though I would assume not given iWork is
said to take advantage of iLife not require it.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>