[OS X TeX] makeidx error

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Sun May 1 02:37:15 CEST 2005

Bruno and Mohinish,
   Thank you.  apacite (as opposed to apacitex) is supposed to be an
indexless version (at least according to the documentation): the
[noindex] option, again according to the documentation, is supposed to
used to turn author indexing off in apacitex, but be non-functional
(although harmless) in apacite.  Apparently not.

   However, it doesn't work in any case.  It still throws the same fatal
error at \printindex, apparently no matter what I do.  I'll contact
Erik Meijer, the author.

--
John R. Vokey, PhD
Professor