[OS X TeX] Joe Slater

Mitch Wolff mitch.wolff at wright.edu
Thu Mar 31 16:48:10 CEST 2005

I'm writing you regarding my nomination of Professor Joseph Slater
for the 2005 Wright State University College of Engineering and
Computer Science Service Award. I am hoping that you will be willing
to comment on the degree of his effort within this community and the
impact of his efforts.  This will be added the package supporting his
nomination.

Email is fine, but snail mail letters always appear better. The
deadline for the nomination is soon, so I would greatly appreciate
receiving any letters by April 8. I apologize for the short time line
and hope that you will have sufficient time to respond. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mitch
Mitch Wolff					email: mitch.wolff at wright.edu
Professor						phone: (937)
775-5141 (office)
Department of Mechanical Engineering			(937)
775-5040 (secretary)
Wright State University				(937) 775-5009 (fax)
Dayton OH 45435					office: 123 Russ Center
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>