[OS X TeX] Typesetting music by abcm2ps?

Friedrich Vosberg post at vatolin.de
Wed Mar 30 14:10:12 CEST 2005

Peter Dyballa sagte:

> [...]
>
> 	#!/bin/tcsh
> 	#
> 	#       Time-stamp: <2005-03-30 10:14:02 pete>
> 	#
> 	set path=($path /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current
> /usr/local/bin)
> 	abcm2ps  "$1"
>
> [...]

Thanks. That works. But:

1.) How can I achieve that TeXShop either diplays the new file music.ps or
converts that file into music.pdf to diplay it? Is it possible to make a
shell script, that converts the music.tex via a music.ps into a music.pdf
by one click -- probably by using ps2pdf directly after running abcm2ps?

2.) TeXShop seems to typeset files only with the extension .tex. Regularly
music-files written in ABCPlus should have .abc for extension. But if I
change the extension of my music-files into .abc the typeset-menue and the
LaTeX-button in TeXShop are hidden. Only if the file has the extension
.tex I can typeset it. Can I change this behaviour?

Thanks in advance and kind regards. Friedrich
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>