[OS X TeX] Landscape mode refuses to get set up

Ronald Bruck bruck at math.usc.edu
Tue Mar 29 22:36:09 CEST 2005

I'm using TeXShop on Mac OS X 10.3.8.  I absolutely cannot print in
landscape mode, although
I select it in Page Setup---and on returning to Page Setup, find it
still set.

I suspect the Epson R800 drivers, which really screw up printer
selection and page setup in
other programs.  (It is CONSTANTLY resetting default page size to 5" x
7", for printing pictures.)
But I'm able to print in landscape mode in other programs!!

Anyone run across this before?  Is there some way to rotate the printed
output, to fit it
to portrait mode?

--Ron Bruck

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>