[OS X TeX] Underlined links with hyperref

Thomas Schröder hydrochlorix at gmx.net
Mon Mar 28 15:04:21 CEST 2005

Am 20.03.2005 um 16:33 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> In any case your solution is much more elegant and robust. The only
> issue is to implement this function in all driver files (hpdftex.def,
> hdvips.def, etc.) as an option to hyperref.sty, similar to colorlinks
> or frenchlinks.

I've contacted Heiko Oberdiek and he told me that this was already a
part of the new hyperref version. Unfortunatlely, he doesn't have a
release date, yet because there's still some stuff that has to be
fixed. So, for all you out there interested in this I suggest you use
my patch until the new hyperref version is out :-)

	Best wishes, Thomas

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>