[OS X TeX] Latin Modern w/hyperref

Rene Borgella macmechanic at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 25 15:49:39 CET 2005

Can anyone point me to a place where I can find
out info on how to use Latin Modern w/ the
hyperref package?  I'm trying to figure out how
to use LM with LaTeX documents that I make into
html docs for web pages.

I am using the following in my preamble and it
works, but when I invoke  htlatexra (the script
in Flashmode), I get html  with weird changes to
the text.  Specifically, quote markers and some
letters get garbled.

Is there some basic incompatability with LM and
hyperref  or am I doing something wrong?

Any other suggestions welcomed

TIA,

René

\documentclass[letterpaper,11pt]{article}

\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{txfonts}
\usepackage{geometry}
\usepackage{fancyhdr}
\usepackage[parfill]{parskip}
\usepackage{booktabs}
\usepackage{mdwlist}
%\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{lmodern}
\usepackage{marvosym}
\usepackage{float}

\usepackage{graphicx}
\DeclareGraphicsRule{.tif}{png}{.png}{`convert #1
`dirname #1`/`basename #1 .tif`.png}

\pagestyle{fancy}
\fancyhead{}
\fancyfoot{}
\fancyhead[L]{\textsf{Environmental Biology}---Energy Resources}
\fancyfoot[R]{\thepage}

\usepackage{url}
\usepackage[colorlinks,urlcolor=blue, pdfnewwindow=true]{hyperref}

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>